Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17081 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,351 (72,307 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)