Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16900 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,484 (85,705 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)