Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.786 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 137% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,621 (﷼ 5,119) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)