Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,686 (2,859,320 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)