Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,552 (1,714,524 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (40 minutes ago)