Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00824 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,872 (2,654,904 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)