Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00830 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,109 (3,024,119 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)