Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00882 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,252 (2,864,499 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)