Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 202% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,605 (Bs 47,118) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)