Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 246% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,004 (Bs 26,372) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)