Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28255 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,136 (42,950 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)