Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,227 in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)