Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,149 (﷼ 25,587,510) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)