Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.995 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,672 (16,378 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)