Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,496 (€1,879) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)