Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,371 (€1,798) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)