Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.022 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,136 (€1,822) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)