Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,542 (€1,327) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (24 minutes ago)