Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,038 (€2,183) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (24 minutes ago)