Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20923 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,232 (₨87,137) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)