Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.951 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,346 (€1,973) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)