Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 289% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,575 (Bs 26,204) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)