Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 290% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,740 (Bs 25,971) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)