Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,938 (Bs 156,699,139) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)