Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,590 (Bs 201,834,967) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)