Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33504 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,308 (120,309 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)