Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26892 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,390 (79,540 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)