Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30330 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,442 (106,962 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)