Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,158 (1,929 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)