Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,342 (1,112 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)