Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.804 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,531 (€2,260) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)