Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,115 (COL$4,147,063) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (33 minutes ago)