Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00633 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,414 (COL$4,327,859) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)