Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,741 (COL$3,947,829) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)