Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,382 (COL$4,613,984) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)