Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43810 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,480 (Php62,725) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (38 minutes ago)