Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,233 (€854) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)