Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01396 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,325 (882,893 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)