Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,763 (2,137,532 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (39 minutes ago)