Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,183 (R$ 4,616) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)