Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 976 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,093 (R$ 5,963) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)