Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,924 (R$ 5,579) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)