Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.203 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 137% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,470 (Dinar 764) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)