Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.769 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,890 (Dinar 902) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)