Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.152 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 94% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,259 (Dinar 616) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)