Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.920 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,499 (Dinar 491) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)