Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.711 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,052 (29,614 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)