Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,828 (Rp 10,278,791) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)