Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,856 (19,520 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)