Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.092 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,177 (E£ 4,865) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)