Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,867 (E£ 17,007) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)