Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,830 (E£ 19,278) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)