Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17151 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,270 (Shilling205,641) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)