Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18486 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,658 (Shilling144,203) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)