Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,025 (29,895 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)