Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.232 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,807 (31,506 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)