Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,615 (39,751 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)