Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.369 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,262 (25,756 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)