Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,294 ($U54,076) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (41 minutes ago)