Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.165 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,735 (2,272TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)