Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,645 (21,405 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (40 minutes ago)