Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.795 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,942 (11,069 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)