Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,981 (18,325 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)