Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,394 (7,697 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (38 minutes ago)