Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,731 (€1,535) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)