Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,049 (11,834,857 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)