Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03216 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,041 (778,707 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)