Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03507 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,430 (1,380,980 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)