Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03557 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,481 (1,362,984 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)