Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03550 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,811 (614,439 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)