Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,247 (Rp 17,357,440) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)