Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,492 (Rp 17,815,132) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)