Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,430 (€1,059) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)