Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,144 (€1,311) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)