Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.799 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,234 (€2,642) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (37 minutes ago)