Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,315 (﷼ 60,580,178) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)