Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,245 (39,451 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)