Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29778 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,676 (руб 59,358) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)