Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32086 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,600 (₨39,268) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)