Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,926 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,511 (€2,086) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)