Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,739 ($1,389) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)