Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,642 ($1,470) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)