Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,489 ($944) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)