Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,071 ($763) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)