Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.018 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,730 ($1,405) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)