Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,664 (€2,889) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)