Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,722 (E£ 16,852) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)