Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.062 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,280 (E£ 15,324) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)