Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,664 (E£ 8,204) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)