Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,262 (E£ 14,327) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)