Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 185% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,252 (€2,231) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)