Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.976 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,974 (6,566 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)