Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,027 (7,366 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)