Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.192 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,847 (6,316 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)