Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.818 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,670 (元10,172) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (42 minutes ago)