Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.279 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,121 (21,989 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)