Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.089 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,239 (15,909 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)