Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,912 (12,673 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)