Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.137 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,064 (25,298 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)