Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29049 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,526 (₨53,447) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)