Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28579 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,599 (₨75,577) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)