Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27349 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,527 (₨89,684) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)