Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30541 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,891 (₨61,854) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)